Office Management Adviser
Closing Date: 01 Dec 2019
Interview: 31 Jan - 01 Feb
Pre-departure Briefing: 25 - 28 March
Expected Start Date: April - May 2020
Assignment Number: 41297
Location: Port Vila, Vanuatu
- Use your office management skills to improve sustainable tourism in Vanuatu
- VSA covers costs on assignments
The Vanuatu Tourism Office (VTO) is the leading agency for marketing Vanuatu as an authentic tourism destination to the world. Staff and volunteers are committed to ensuring that information is readily available for tourists and that exciting and innovative events are run to a high standard for all to enjoy.
VTO believes that tourism can lead to the future prosperity of Vanuatu. By stimulating the economic growth and creating more demand in sectors such as agriculture, handicraft and public transport, it will create more jobs and more stable income for Ni-Vanuatu communities.
After a recent restructure, VTO needs a volunteer to help support them in reviewing their existing operational procedures and practices. As a volunteer, you will identify gaps and areas that may require improvement or updating, work with staff to understand how the office functions and train them to be confident with any proposed changes.
If you have fantastic office management skills and are passionate about process improvement and upskilling people, this is the assignment for you!
We are looking for a volunteer with:
- Experience in administration or office management
- Knowledge of administration policies, systems and procedures, including procurement
- Experience using Microsoft Office programmes including MS Access
- Experience preparing meeting minutes/agendas
- Experience training/mentoring others