We can work together to develop innovative volunteering opportunities which benefit all partners involved.
What we achieve through partnering:
- With Downer's support, 35 classrooms were upgraded or built in 2016 in Solomon Islands.
- With Save the Children’s support more than 100 women and 100 men in Udayapur, Nepal were trained in new agricultural practices.
- With The Pacific Community’s (SPC) support the Vanuatu government now has more ownership of their geothermal features and can push for development in a sustainable manner.
What could be achieved by partnering?
- Enhance the talent of your staff with innovative leadership challenges and professional development opportunities
- Design innovative, bespoke programmes that will work for your team and organisations in the Asia-Pacific region
- Enhance your reputation and as a responsible organisation in the wider Pacific
- Gain valuable experience of working with Pacific communities
To find out what your company or organisation could achieve through partnering with VSA, please get in touch with our dedicated business development team here.