Published on 1st May 2013
This policy provides a guide for anyone interacting with us online.
Our current online channels are:
1. Be respectful of other users of this site.
2. Stay on topic and do not upload content or post a comment that is unrelated to the purpose of this site.
3. Do not use language that is offensive or inflammatory (this includes swearing and obscene comments).
4. Do not break the law or encourage others to do so (this includes defamation, breaching privacy, breaching another person’s intellectual property rights such as copyright, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court).
5. Do not post personal information (addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details) relating either to yourself or others.
6. Do not make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication – this will be judged as spam and deleted.
7. When commenting on our website please provide us with your name and email address so that we can contact you if necessary (this will not be published).
Comments that do not adhere to these rules will be deleted without notice.
Please be aware that comments posted on our website must be moderated before they are published. Comments are moderated during working hours (8.30-4.30 Monday-Friday) and if they are submitted outside of these hours there may be some delay in their publication.
Our social media channels are likewise monitored during working hours and not all comments, posts or messages will be replied to outside of these hours.
If you have a question, complaint or other issue relating to this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Online policy.”