Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA) is New Zealand’s largest and most experienced volunteer agency working in international development, bringing people together form Aotearoa New Zealand and the wider Pacific to share skills and experience, working to transform lives and create a fair future for all.
This is a busy and exciting role working with both the Marketing and Communications Manager and the Senior Fundraiser. Perfect for someone with a few years in a supporter care role who wants to step up into a broader fundraising role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Donor Stewardship by phone and email
- Donation processing and database management
- Updating, reporting and analysis of fundraising data (eTapestry)
- Supporting volunteers with Peer-to-Peer fundraising
- Project management of events for the Speakers Programme
This is a full-time (37.5 hours per week) permanent role, based in Thorndon, Wellington, with a junior level salary.
Applicants will be reviewed and interviewed as they come in, please don’t delay!
For further information contact Tilda Bostwick at Fundraising Talent Recruitment on 021 427 183, or
To view the job description and apply visit the Fundraising Talent website
Applications close 23 September 2021